Applied as a mordant and for lacquering of genuine leather in
Mixture ratio of component А to hardener is 1: 0.3.
Hardening agent - triisocyanate ТТ-75.
1. Transparent homogenous solution without mechanical impurities.
2. Appearance of film – after drying up the film must be plain,
homogenous, and glossy, without wrinkles and mechanical impurities.
3. Relative viscosity by viscosimeter type ВЗ-246 with nozzle diameter of 4 mm at the temperature (20,0±0,5) °С, s, in the range 20-35.
4. Mass concentration of fixed substances, %, in the range 45-60.
5. Drying up time of lacquer to 3 degree at the temperature (50±5) °С, h, max 8.
6. Gloss of coating by photoelectric glossmeter
type FB-2, %, min 100.
7. Film hardness by pendulum instrument, conventional units, min 0,4.
8. Resistance of coating to static action of water, h, min:
а) at the temperature (20± 2) °С, - 24,
б) at the temperature (85± 5) °С, - 0,5.
9. Pot life of lacquer after mixture of the components at the
temperature (20± 2) °С, h, min 24.
10. Ultimate tension of the film, MPa, min
11. Film elongation at break, %, min 180.