Applied for coating of metal and wooden structures.
1.Colour of enamel coating must be in the range of allowable
variations affirmed by reference template.
2.Enamel’s coating appearance – after drying up enamel must form
homogenous, craters, interstices and wrinkles free surface; minor shagreen is
3. Mass concentration of fixed substances, %, in the range 65.
4. Relative viscosity by viscosimeter type ВЗ-246 with nozzle diameter of 4 mm at the temperature (20,0±0,5) °С, s, in the range 13-90.
5. Drying up time of lacquer to 3 degree at the temperature (20±2) °С, h, max 6
6. Pot life of lacquer after mixture of the components at the
temperature (20±2) °С, h, min 4.
7. Laping degree, mkm,
8. Covering capacity, g/m2, max 120.
9. Temperature of the flash in closed crucible, °С, in the range 23-61.
10. Film hardness by pendulum instrument, conventional units, min 0,4.
11. Resistance of coating to static action of water at the temperature
(20±2) °С, h, min 48.