Designed for coating of wooden articles and metal structures. Mixture
ratio of component А to hardener is 1.6:1. Hardening agent – polyisocyanate.
1. Transparent homogenous substance coloured from yellow to brown,
without mechanical impurities.
2. Relative viscosity by viscosimeter type ВЗ-246 with nozzle diameter of 4 mm at the temperature (20,0±0,5) °С, s, in the range 10 –30.
3. Mass concentration of fixed substances, %, in the range 70-78.
4. Pot life of lacquer after mixture of the components at the
temperature (20±5) °С, min 2,5.
5. Appearance of film – after drying up the film must be plain, homogenous,
and glossy, without wrinkles and mechanical impurities.
6. Drying up time of lacquer to 3 degree at the temperature (20±2) °С, h, max 5.
7. Gloss of coating by photoelectric glossmeter type FB-2, %, min 65.
8. Film hardness by pendulum instrument M-3, conventional units, min
9. Thermal endurance of the film at the temperature (80 ± 2) °С, m, min 30.
10. Resistance of coating to action of water at the temperature (20±5) °С, h, min 24.