For coating of metal, wooden and glass surfaces, also in contact with
cold foodstuffs, for production of enamels, used in building engineering and
for domestic purposes. Mixture ratio of component А to hardener is 1 : 0.6.
Gardening agent – triisocyanate ТТ-75.
1. Transparent homogenous solution without mechanical impurities.
2. Appearance of film – after drying up the film must be plain,
homogenous, and glossy, without wrinkles and mechanical impurities.
3. Relative viscosity by viscosimeter type ВЗ-246 with nozzle diameter of 4 mm at the temperature (20,0±0,5) °С, s, in the range 15-30.
4. Mass concentration of fixed substances, %, in the range 50 –60.
5. Drying up time of lacquer to 3 degree at the temperature (20±2) °С, h, max 8.
6. Gloss of coating by photoelectric glossmeter type FB-2, %, min 100.
7. Film hardness by pendulum instrument, conventional units, min 0,4.
8. Resistance of coating to static action of water, h, min:
а) at the temperature (20±2) °С - 6,
б) at the temperature (85±5) °С - 2.
9. Resistance of coating to static action of ascetic acid solution
with mass concentration of 1% at the temperature (20±2) °С, h, min 2.
10. Pot life of lacquer after mixture of the components at the temperature
(20±2) °С, h, min 6.